Sunday, December 18, 2016

poo in the pine trees

Tall as a tree he stood, by the bonnet of his silver car. He had come to see me rather than I see him, because just as luck had it...my car had broken down the night of our agreed meeting.

I approached him coyly, the pole of a man rising further and further with each step I took. He was a gentleman, although our approaching deed was less than modest and more than a little liberating.

We got in his car and drove down to a local park. As we walked through the gate I skipped ahead and lifted my dress to reveal the roundness of my arse.

We strolled over to a cluster of pine trees and i bent in half to stroke my legs, exposing my bare flesh benath the little black dress i was wearing. His snake like "ohhhhh yesss", confirmed his aroused attraction. He was hard as I ran a hand over the crotch of his jeans. It always feels good being so free to show off my body in public, although it was dark out.

We got a little closer to each other. As he leant down to kiss me, a slender hand ran its way under my dress, parting my lips to invade the pool of pink beneath. I knew this turned him on, and being a lovely warm night, I proceeded to zip my dress all the way down. Pulling the fabric aside, my semi nude frame graced the air and my chest swelled with liberation.

I knelt down to run my lips over his thighs, dragging them up to meet his cock. It was a regular sized dick. Not small, but not a monstrosity either. Either way I was hot for him, and keen to show off a few of my skills.

I grabbed at the base of his erect member, and gripped firmly. Looking up at him I flicked my tongue over the sensitive area below the head of his penis. The motion caused his rigid cock to produce drops of savoury nectar. As I continued to lap I could taste him on my tongue.

I guided him to the grass, getting him to lay down on the ground. What I hadn't anticipated, were the following mix of awkward and sexually arousing events.

Licking my palm, I cupped my hand and placed it over the helmet of his erect cock, twisting it down over his shaft. Glossing up his member, I took my fingers and formed a ring, gently pumping it over the ridge of his cock. My lips then dove down onto him, swallowing him up before gliding back to the top, and plunging back down. He responded with a raspy "Oh fuck yeah.." and it caused a small smile to creep over my face.

Suddenly, while in the heat of it I stopped, rising to my knees. Dog shit. There was no hiding it. It was there somewhere and I just knew it. The pungent aroma permeated my nostrils. My worst nightmare would have been a rather aromatic drive home, so I was quick to point it out. These awkward things are always an option on the cards when you are playing around in public places. Understanding this, we ignored the embarrassment and moved a little further away. If a situation like that happens, it's better to be brash about it, otherwise it can be difficult to move on.

He laid back down and after pleasuring him with my mouth a while, I threw the shiny wrapper at his chest, hinting that I was almost ready for sex. Moving down onto my back. I gestured to him that I wanted to be eaten out a little. My signals aren't always the best, so it took a little fumbling before he realised the prize that sought. I guess the order of things had become a little muddled after trying to forget the remnants of dog that sat just out of smelling reach.

Craning down, he pouted his lips over my delicate mound. Suckling at the fruit, a finger crept in to penetrate the cavern below. After a bit of tongue play, I guided his body up, and he pushed him self into me. Lifting my legs, I allowed him to continue his quest. A few minutes later, I pulled away and moved into the doggy position. Plunging back in, he grabbed a hold on my round pillows. We collided in the grass, digging our knees into the soil as he pulled and pushed against me. Gasping and thrashing and groaning, I pushed my bum further into the air to give him better access, and lowered my torso down to the ground.

I could tell he was getting close. He continued to grasp at me with his fingers, a sigh of air escaping his lips as I pushed back against him. I'd hoped to have finished him off with my lips,
And thinking I'd pulled away from him in time, turned to see the condom hanging limply from his manhood.

"Oh... did it come off? I have another" I said, handing him the spare I'd kept in my bag. His reaction seemed odd, but he rolled a new one on anyway.

My frazzled mind had not clicked on that he had cum already, just as he was pulling out. Clumsilly, I continued to rub him, wondering why he had become flaccid so suddenly. Was it because I'd pulled away?

I told him id finish him off with my mouth, if he could finish me off first, and we spent a few minutes giving and taking instruction.

Flicking the tip of his finger back and fourth over my entrance, I rubbed at myself, finding it rather difficult to get comfortable, following the nights series of events. He was an attractive guy, but the task was difficult. After a few moments of thrusting and flicking at me, I came. It was not spectacular, so I'd hoped I could make him feel twice as good as I had, although I was enjoying the experience none the less.

After attempting to raise the flag with kisses and friction, he said that it would take more time to reset. Finally, I began to apprehend my blunder and could only brush it off with a smile and a laugh. He seemed impressed at my efforts, and smiled as we began to pick at the scattering if clothes laid out on the grass.

We enjoyed our time together, and he drove me back home to say goodnight. Perhaps I would meet this man again some time - Hopefully, in a nice warm bed.

UPDATE: The poo was under my shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment